View Single Post
Old 10-3-2016, 02:33 PM   #6
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLIX Signup Thread

In.

For the record (not necessarily relevant to this game, but certainly to the last one):

This will be my 5th game on FFR, including two that were cancelled, 1 N1 Modkill, and one D0 lynch. This will be my seventh online game ever, because my only TWG experience outside of FFR is two novice games on MafiaScum. I have played a bit of epicmafia, maybe four 1-2hr sessions total, but those games are literally five minutes long and hardly contain any conversation, so I don't count them.

As a general rule, I tend to avoid lying like the plague. I refuse to lie about myself, anything IRL, or any experience I have. Also, whether wolf or town, I will never use inactivity as a tool. I trust in my own intelligence and reasoning capacities enough to believe that I will ALWAYS be more effective if given the opportunity to defend myself, so don't try to lynch me for not being there.

Yay, let's have fun and not be dumbasses this game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote