View Single Post
Old 10-3-2016, 02:17 PM   #487
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Read My Reviews

Day 348: Head Carrier by Pixies

When I started reviewing albums all the way back before sophomore year of high school, I was somehow managing to pull off more than one album a day, just so I could fit 100 albums before the summer started. I was a hot-headed little tool at that time, and even though I still am rather eccentric, I feel much better right now. Just, regular old satisfaction flowing through my veins. I'm not failing school anymore, I don't despise the majority of my friends, shit isn't cliquey anymore and I feel like a normal dude. Obviously I still have hormonal times like any shitty teenager but wow, I can't believe how much better things are going when I compare them to high school. I feel like the slowing down of these reviews represents me becoming less of a self-loathing moron. Not that I don't enjoy doing these reviews, I still hope to eventually touch 365, it's just that I'm glad I don't have the time to listen to albums with any sort of focus at this point. In fact I only have the time for this album because of a bizarre Starbucks situation. Apologies for the self-indulgence for a moment (fuck you if you whine about this, most of my reviews are even worse) but I feel like how I want Gregg Turkington to feel at the end of On Cinema. Let's hope life doesn't flip upside down soon (it probably will).

By the way, this album sucks balls and you knew it was gonna suck balls.

Best Track: There's music on this album? I just thought it was dead air.
Rating: 2/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

Last edited by rayword45; 10-3-2016 at 02:17 PM..
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote