View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 04:15 AM   #657
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic
Default Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Well, there's two wolves, and I can't see them both implementing the same strategy, so I paired off the players that I couldn't really see as partners.

You and sunfan both went supertown and came up with town-seeming strats that lead to potential martyrdom, and I highly doubt you'd both go that same route as wolfteam, so I'd be willing to grate off a finger if you ended up wolf partners.

I'm null on both DBP (hardly any posts, some content in the few that manifested though) and roundbox (seems like a typical "idgaf" survivor, but again super low postcount so idk). However, roundbox used one of his 12 posts to say he's townreading DBP. I don't think he'd do that if they were both scum. Also, they're currently the two lowest posters, so I don't think they're both scum on the principal that one of em would've stepped it up by now.

j-rodd and Red Blaster was a totally gut pairing just based on similar impressions I've received from them, so I figured I'd throw it in there and see what came back up. They've both posted more than DBP and roundbox, but their actual contributions have been significantly less.
This is actually a way better response than I was expecting.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what