View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 04:51 AM   #430
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Default Re: The Video Game Mega Pack 4 (RELEASED!)

My last part of the reviews, the previous part is a few posts back so scroll up or go back a page.

Zelda Classical Medley (how about we just step soundtrack from now on?) - Splendid simfile (just a note, I had to play this in the editor since I kept getting interrupted).

The Mysterious Murasame Castle Medley (aka the most japanese mariachi song) - Meh.

The Only Thing I Know For Real - Holy fcuk.

The Valedictory Elegy - Um...I think something's wrong here. Heavy's missing a lot of notes and edit has none. :/

The Void Of Space - Holy shit. If Magical Sound Shower didn't tell me how amazing you are at stepping, this would.

Their Own Brand Of Justice - A nice, quaint simfile.

Theme of Frank West - That was really awkward to play, in a sense that nothign seem to be right. :S

Training Mode - Much better. Had a lot of oomph to it too.

Tropic of Capricorn - Pretty cool.

Truth and Power - Nice.

Try Again - Heavy was pretty cool. Challange wasn't my cup of tea (too many jacks all over the place).

Tube of Medusa - A few of the 32nd jacks at the end didn't sound lik ethey went to anything, but even then it was pretty cool.

Twister? - A delightfully different simfile for a delightfully different version of Twister that I can recall.

Underwater - Was pretty good, although it was another tiring shnabubula file. X_X;

Underwater BGM - That was cute.

Variations of Castle - Pretty fun.

Volcano -Kamishimo X680000 Mix- - That was pretty cool, although that last bit was a bit much.

War Season ~Speedy Mix~ - The speed boost wasn't necessary, but I see what you're trying to do with it. It's pretty good.

Where You At? - Pretty good.

Wind Waker Unplugged - This was kinda boring. Sorry. :<

Wind-Blooming Mountain - Pretty nice.

My First AAAA (now with audio clipping) - The 24ths at the beginning don't mesh with the simfile at all.

Work Harder - Aww how cute, it's your first x-mod simfile. 10x gimmicks aren't fun at all.

Working Together - That was pretty impressive.

Yoru no Nikusyokujyo - Not really engaging to be honest.

You're Izayoi - This is a file if you like long jacks. I don't. :<

Your Worst Best Nightmare (now I need to fix Stop! & Go)- Good job on the simfile, but it just doesn't feel enjoyable. Plus, you should've done the whole song too. :V

Ending Credits - A nice way to wrap things up.

There ya go. Out of everything, my top choices are:

The Void Of Space
SILVER LINING
Opaque Air
Magical Sound Shower
March Of The One Legged Man
Sortie
Dancing Leaves
Colress Battle
Midnight Greenhouse
Dark Demon's Song
Naval Battle