View Single Post
Old 09-7-2016, 04:12 PM   #180
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: The Video Game Mega Pack 4 (RELEASED!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalS3r4ph View Post
Celirra,

Just to make sure, are you playing Flight of the Battery on x-mod? It was entirely intended to be played exclusively in that way, otherwise it is a rather basic file. Same goes for .Execute. I'd recommend either 3x or 4x depending on your reading speed capabilities. You're missing out on an interesting experience if you're using C-Mod.

X-Mod Files:
.Execute
Flight of the Battery
Luigi's Mansion
Your Worst Nightmare
Just went back and tried them with xmod, I'm going to come out and say honestly I can't play xmod files because I'm bad at processing that kind of thing. But I do appreciate the files much more now, I still can't do them though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
I appreciate your criticism, Celirra I'm glas you enjoyed City, and I hope my upcoming files will please you!

Also, if jacks are not your thing, I'm sorry in advance for You're Izayoi ;P Then again, who knows! Maybe it will make you skillboost and enjoy files you never though you'd enjoy before! :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_Ossa View Post
Thank you for this review, I'm glad you liked it!

Hahaha I understand. It's not called Ossa Syndrome for nothing
Honestly I've liked a couple of the jacking files in this pack, which is quite uncommon with me. Sorry to you two, or anyone, if I'm either a bit harsh or not very descriptive with reviews. I usually only play through each of the files a few times (twice if it's one of the stamina ones), so I may miss things or not be super descriptive. If you want anything more in-depth just shoot me a message whenever!
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline   Reply With Quote