View Single Post
Old 09-6-2016, 09:43 PM   #69
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: hello allow me to introduce to u my Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jousway View Post
you're pulling me in the drama between you and kyz becasue???? wtf did I ever do to you mate, also apology to this comunity, I never said anything negative, I was always on you guys side, I dont like kyz nor did I like what he said

not cool mang

in real shaming in the first place isnt cool so I agree with that, also ya didnt make me look like shit, just kyz the only code from me in sm5 is for noteskins and I dont think I did anything wrong there :V

I didnt start shit nor will I, also I'm sure he hasnt read it cuz everytime I tried to talk to him about your post he keeps saying he hasnt and wont so yeah :V
oop well if that's the case my bad i've had both of you mixed together in my head for a while now and that's unfair. To be honest I would much rather be actively working with devs rather than clashing and having to do/figure out everything on my own. But we can't always have nice things.

in other news preview of fpsmanias???

clearly 2500 fps is gratuitous however the aim was to make the game lightweight enough that you could stream it while alt tabbed out of overcrysiswatch4ever with no noticeable impact on performance

in my experience an average framerate of 1000 gives you plenty enough leeway to protect against any would be spikes and this further extra margin opens up pretty much a hedonistic level of possible features/overlays, even for people who aren't running 1080s

in fact i'm pretty sure this game now runs better than any 3.95 build ever did and even those with modest to pathetic (i don't mean that in a derogatory sense i just mean your pc sucks shit and therefore you do) rigs should be able to stream without it adversely affecting gameplay, or also, not-stream without it adversely affecting gameplay

the edits to the base code at least on my part are pretty much done for this cycle of development and all that's left is for me to test it a bit to make sure its stable

the changes will be pushed momentarily and hopefully by sometime tomorrow the next alpha release of the build will be available

i've done some-but-not-very-many updates to the theme itself and the current working alpha version of it will also be released when the build is and IMPORTANT: you must be using the new build in order for the theme to function

i mean you dont need to be if you're savvy enough to find out where the build dependencies are and modify them but shit why wouldnt you cmonBruh

assuming there are no major bugs in either the build or the theme the project is more or less ready to exit alpha phase into early stable release phase where updates can be added without fundamentally changing things so now that i'm not spending every waking hour poking at c++ code bug reporting would actually be appreciated!!!

tl;dr nice things coming 4u guys retroactively put yourselves on the nice list ok

edit: while initially it was my intent to savagely shred apart everything in the code i found useless or didn't like I didn't end up doing that; any functionality in the 5.0.12 build this was forked from should be retained though enough has changed that I wouldn't be surprised if there were bugs (particularly concerning mod maps). Any themes that functioned on the aforementioned build should also work so you dont have to use mine if its 2 cool 4 u.

Last edited by MinaciousGrace; 09-6-2016 at 09:48 PM..
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote