View Single Post
Old 09-3-2016, 07:43 AM   #1363
Yoshiisland
FFR R1 Pikachu
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Yoshiisland
Default Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

Gonna give a reads list from memory.

1) Gradiant - I'm a bit mixed at the moment. Combined with the inactivity and not much contribution from what I remember. Also, his claim is relatively safe. Leaning scum.
2) Xiz - Although the VT claim is too safe, given how Xiz is trying to crack the game and figuring out possible alignments of players, I'm leaning medium town for Xiz.
3) Charu - Claimed 1x doctor. I'm actually willing to believe the claim for now, though will have to be investigated later. Mainly because claiming 1x role will lead to counterclaim roles that will for sure implicate scum. Leaning town at the moment.
5) Yoshiisland - He's cool, town
8) botchi246 - Initially, I thought town but the inactivity is really bothering me. His posts are currently stating the obvious and his post before Zen's lynch gives me the "bussing" vibe. Leaning mafia.
10) Arntonach - I actually forgotten about Arn. I need to revisit his posts. Null, but that's mainly because I forgot about him.
11) Funnygurl555 - Assuming that there isn't a SK in this game, I'm leaning weak town mainly for her argument with flipped scum in d1. And I say weak because I don't remember anything sticking out for her in d2.
13) pedolad - Claimed full doc. I'm willing to buy the claim for now, although I think 2 docs + 1 shot doc is kinda stretching it.