Thread: CCQ
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 11:57 AM   #20
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: CCQ

I feel this thread was made directly because of what happened that night when some of us on FFR decided to be silly. The topic about what makes "chit-chat" isn't going to solve the problem that I'm assuming this thread is trying to address.

"Here we go!"

I've already talked to one of ya mods about it and I did not disapprove what you did! I just don't agree with in which you went about it. Very much you should mod threads if they have super low content if they're not in TGB, IE: My thread you folks deleted in that bunch. However, the thing you guys decided to ultimately do is lock and delete ALL the threads that were in mockery of one of the other.

The other threads had different content within them. It might've NOT been the best content, or rather the most engaging and or absurd content of things that will never happen and are there to incite some jokes, but still content.

So then the next question is "If there's multiple threads being made in a short time spam, should I stop the technically correct threads as I'm modding the super low content ones?"

Well... that just means you need to amend the rules to disallow a sudden influx of threads if you mods truly feel that FFR should not deal with threads that are trying to make some laughs and have everyone join the fun.

PS: I'm totally in support for having TGB visible again and without the silly keycard crud. Never understood why it was done in the first place.

PPS: Nevermind, just remembered why as I thought back further. It was because of that shitty Garbage Bin meta where you had to go through rites of passage or something. It was incredibly dumb and I remember some users actually getting site wide banned because of it. It's like ??????

PPPS: They don't do that anymore, so it's safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

Last edited by Charu; 08-27-2016 at 12:08 PM..
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote