View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 10:52 PM   #40
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne
Default Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

tbh, there wasn't a single lynch this game I was satisfied with (which was in part my fault certainly). Like, I legitimately feel bad personally and as a Player for them tbh

The Charu lynch was definitely not the vote I should have made Day 1 considering the effort you were putting in and I'm sorry for following my gut there. idk what I should have done in that situation (especially when AragakiAyase was being wagoned when he was clearly Human imo) though, but I guess I should have developed my reads better before End of Day.

The Wineandbread lynch was me flailing my arms and I was dumb. I'm really bad at finding Special Roles (partially because I only ever look for them as a Wolf lol).

The Tokzic lynch I don't feel as bad about, but I should have something about it, especially since I (and Zenith too) figured something was up and were already theorizing him being a trolling Human.

I feel really REALLY bad about the Zenith lynch. I didn't vote you, but I think I might have if I were there, and regardless, I feel bad for suspecting you. Playing differently isn't the same as being a Wolf (especially when claiming to be changing playstyle) and I should have realized that. I think Zenith was 100% a lynch I should have been able to see through and try to fight against.

I share a somewhat similar sentiment about YoshL. I think if YoshL were more active at the beginning of the game, I might have had a different opinion of him - not that I blame him at all, since I know he was busy with the FFR Tournament (btw GO YOSHL!!!). I guess it was too little, too late, but at least I began figuring you were Human at End of Day.

Anyway, overall, I think this was a really off game for me (perhaps due to lack of time or being rusty), but it was still fun despite all the shenanigans, and I'm happy I was able to play with a lot of you guys again since you're AWSM (and some of you are DANKER than some of my peeps at LLF but don't tell them that!!!).

also zenith was it your birthday recently i'm sry i missed it :'( ilu <333