View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 08:35 PM   #33
gabrieljd
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Rio just booed the fuck out of a Silver Medalist

Like, I'm not even offended by people dissing the country, I'm not a patriotic person at all, I'm not even living there anymore, for crying out loud.

I just tend to get pissed when I see disinfo and ignorance, so when every two days I see news like "Athlete stubs toe on misplaced bench" making headlines for some reason and all the comments being in the lines of "WHY DID THEY LET THIS HEAPING SHITPILE OF AN EXCUSE OF A COUNTRY HOST THE OLYMPICS", people who probably have never left their state just shitting on a country I lived a perfectly good life in and have little to speak against of, all because of some event nobody even actually cares about, it irks me, and seeing it happen now in one of the few places on the internet I even have posts in kinda made me jump the gun and actually say something.

I just want this fucking event to be over already tbh.

And to actually say something on-topic I do think that the Brazilian crowds are being very obnoxious with the booing, same shit was happening in the Rio Pan American games years back too, but it's not like the people not booing can do anything, some people just don't know what sportsmanship is.
gabrieljd is offline   Reply With Quote