View Single Post
Old 08-8-2016, 02:42 PM   #784
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Page 20

thesunfan states that what Ben did on like... Page 2 I think, getting kind of hard to remember now as I'm typing away, is a very Ben thing to do. Since thesunfan hasn't been around the thread, I give him a thumbs up for this post. Imagine my avatar giving you a thumbs up for your own amusement.

HOWEVER, I think it's here the thesunfan pretty much goes and says "Gradiant and Charu team is not really a possibility". I point this out because I think later on he says something about me being scummy or something... which I guess doesn't contradict this, but whatever, it's a footnote.

Oh no, thesunfan doesn't see AA's posts as a wolf finding easy prey at all. It's the exact opposite! Hrrm... maybe this is why people started seeing AA as town later, because thesunfan started right here on this page defending him.

This is also where thesunfan goes and proclaims that backpack is a wolf for his posts, but nothing attached to them. Holy shit thesunfan, if you're a wolf, this is one of the smartest things to do. Thankfully, I still don't think you're a wolf, merely just wrong about AA... which brings me back to this post in the very beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I didn't like AA's entrance

this probably means he's town
I truly hope you're not using this as a means to keep reading AA town. I do hope you reread too, even though I think you have done so three times already. That would be something you would do, lmao.

thesunfan then asks me if I had changed my playstyle. I said yes, because I believe I have. Being more snarky and less, erm... I guess random? Anyways, I think my response made him read me as possible wolf, I think? It's kind of hard, he's not very direct on this page about his reads except for backpack. I think he says more on the other page.

Gonna quote because...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
You're stretching my comment into a "defense" which it is, unfortunately, not.

I do think the pile on you, is not good, but I didn't defend you exactly.
God, please have it be you and AA. This is hilarious.

...Pretty much this page was "the page of thesunfan".

[NO READ CHANGES IN THIS PAGE]

PAGE 21

Wineandbread expresses he doesn't like MML's theory, but what's even more interesting is his townread on MML. Maybe it's Wineandbread appeasing to MML and trying to make peace with him so not to expose him? Something to ponder, I don't know.

Heh, Ben calling out what would be happening probably somewhere in the near future in this page.

thesunfan reads ben town for his proposal post. Good shit, love it.

Quote:
its really at the point where I'm reading AA's posts in his voice

I think his tone is pure, friends, I think people pushing him are doing it wrong
Oh boy... stop it thesunfan, I think you accidentally convinced yourself that wolf AA is never possible. I don't think thesunfan changed his tune either in the coming pages. Either town for going with his gut about AA, or wolf trying to siphon off the wolf look by splattering it on backpack.

...Fuck... I think I can no longer call you town then. You're null.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I was thinking 2 wolves, 1 Vigi. Thanks for pointing it out.
This fucking post... why in the everloving FUCK did everyone go ape shit about this post? I don't understand it. Hell, I didn't even understand it initially.

Anyways... that happens later... or this page. Still, it continues for some time in the coming pages, so whatever.

thesunfan giving examples of backpack wolf tell, which at first I thought that was him starting trouble and even played along with a vote. I think he actually means something with it though, and that makes me mad because now I'm conflicted if he's doing it to protect AA or he actually sees it.

It's maddening and I hate you.

Hold on...

Quote:
if Xel ever flips scum I'm clearing AA for the rest of the game for this
...reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally don't like this post.

Jesus... one page you look golden, and now the next I have you null, actually going to the scum side. One of the biggest read changes atm.

AragakiAyase - Wolf

Xiz - Town

Gradiant - Town

Tokzic - ??????

DaBackpack - NULL (Reason: sunfan)

Wineandbread - Slight wolf

Arntonach - NULL

Red Blaster/_Zenith_ - NULL

MixMasterLar - Town or SK

thesunfan - Slight wolf (Weak, but my goodness)

inDheart - Slight town

reuben_tate - Slight town

Xelnya - Slight wolf

Charles Claythorne - Slight town

YoshL - NULL

Yoshiisland - NULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.