View Single Post
Old 08-5-2016, 02:13 PM   #2511
smartdude1212
2 is poo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 11th Official Tournament - Round 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
And, I wasn't sure how D7 would work out this round, but I guess the stamina factor has really wrecked the bottom half of the top 8 competitors. Good shit to Gamma for making something that challenges D7! I look forward to seeing how the next round works out for D7, going from a 4000 arrow jumptrilly handstream file to a burst speed test with the fewest arrows the division's gotten yet.
Had Powerflux been released during official tournament 10 I think I would've done far better (to the point of battling shadow for 2nd), but inactivity on FFR, along with never playing SM, has shredded my stamina to the point where I need a much longer warm-up before I can play this file again and again.

As far as I see it though, oppIrish is the toughest of the first five rounds, and not just because I was still de-rusting then. If next round's preview is any indication, I might have a decent chance when I don't have to contend with long-form stamina in the middle of an Internet-less (and therefore practice-free) move.

Also fuck you booby did my AN fondles mean nothing??????