View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 04:48 PM   #106
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: hello community i am apart of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoaPuff3100 View Post
In the same vein, if anyone here identifies with Rapta's plight, please please please talk to someone. As we've seen, anyone here on FFR would be more than willing to help you. But we won't know you need it until you ask. Seeking help is the hardest part. Don't feel like you're weak or wasting anyone's time; that is not true. Mental illness is never your fault, and I know you might still feel like a burden, but please don't let that prevent you from getting help.
it's not a burden at all you don't even have to know the person no one wants to see you (or anyone) dead.
this freaked me tf out yesterday. i can't believe this happened im so sorry raptor. please please please talk to someone if you ever think of this again, or even before that. you can talk to me

edit: im trained to talk to people on crisis hotlines like the reason why i went through that was that I hated seeing this stuff happen
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 07-23-2016 at 04:50 PM..