View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 08:02 PM   #1785
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: 11th Official Tournament - Round 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZtar View Post
You do realize there are people in D6 with sdgs on 90s lmao. Skill gap is gonna be big no matter what the tourney admins do, only so much partitioning you can do with the amount of skillspread and participants in the tourney. The mentality that you won't join if you don't have a realistic shot at winning or placing well is poor in general, the goal of the tourney should be to push yourself to improve, not skate by/ place well with minimal effort.

I might as well break the 4th wall here. I'm Zanmato.

Anyway, absolutely. I completely understand and am aware that there are people that have SDG's on 90s+. However, if I'm not mistaken, some of them are on a "particular" skill. YoshL as a reference with his 93(?) sdg. It happened to be something that was to his strength.

But, that also brings up an interesting point. There are people in other divisions, that were/are borderline entrants into their own division. Also, there are those that are of the lower end of their "respective division" and they are forced to fight harder and harder.

It's an endless cycle. I understand that. I'm not degrading anyone, nor am I belittling what people say or think. It's just a shitty situation is all. Not much else you can do about it. But, I still truly feel that D6 should start on a much higher difficulty.

EDIT: Hi19: yes I completely understand that as well. Problem is with this site, is that there are not enough harder files in general. I understand the trouble it is to step a certain difficulty. BUT, if there were more harder files in game of any and all genres, I'm sure something would come about. I know it's a bitch to step something that would be deemed a "HARD" file, I can't for the life of me step anything above a 65 IF THAT. So please understand, I do get what you're saying.

Last edited by krunkykai22; 07-13-2016 at 08:04 PM..