View Single Post
Old 07-9-2016, 03:01 AM   #61
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin
Default Re: Sweeping anti-gay legislation soon to become law in North Carolina

Instead of having a room where 10 women can use the bathroom and another where 10 men can use the bathroom, the could use that same space to easily make say, 15 single-user bathrooms and the problem vanishes.

Go into any even public bathroom in somewhere nice like a higher-end banquet hall or hotel, and the stalls are already fully enclosed rooms, floor to ceiling, with a full door that locks. You know, just like the single-user bathroom you have in your house that you already share with all kinds of people. Instead of a big long room with a bank of stalls along one side, replace the room with a hallway, and fully enclose the stalls. Problem solved.

I don't know what everybody is so concerned about by letting people use the bathroom of the gender they identify with.

1/ It's already illegal to harass, attack, or molest anybody in any bathroom at any time
2/ Where do you think trans people have been using the bathroom all this time?
3/ If you're suddenly worried about the little girls, thanks for worrying about the little boys at any point before now
4/ I've used public bathrooms for like, nearly 30 years and I don't think I've ever seen the genitals of another person in a public bathroom. You just don't look? How is this difficult?
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote