View Single Post
Old 07-3-2016, 12:49 PM   #14
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Default Re: "Ranking Degredation" for song scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
Disagree with this because it promotes users having multiple accounts to where they can let one "degrade" and then use it as a point of entry to mask a higher account (and if we checked the stronger account as opposed to the weaker one, then this concept of degradation would be useless).
I don't really see why someone would make an alt account. I mean, don't get me wrong, I see them all the time, saw one that was instantly promoted to division 5 after 20 games played, but it just seems so useless.

Do people smurf in the tournaments for an $80 prize pool (just based on the last tournaments prizes)? I mean, I really appreciate the tournaments even having prizes, that's amazing and definitely helps bring competition, but I mean, the amount of time and practice me and others put into FFR... I could make far more than $80 just spending that time working.

Perhaps its so they can say "I won the divison 2 FFR tournament in 1st place, I'm so great?" I just don't see how people making multiple fake accounts to hide themselves ranking up is that big of a deal in a game where the end result is your own personal skill, and that's the only thing you gain.
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote