View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 06:04 PM   #709
Deidara837
For a New Beginning
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: The FFR Summer Scratch Card Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardstyleLover View Post
Is there some type of technique for Card 2:Task 12 and Card 3: Task 12 and 15, or is it just pure luck/trial and error? I have the worse luck getting the exact scores I need lol.
For 3-15, there's a 1200 note song you can just AAA

For 2-12, focus on hitting the notes intentionally early to get goods and then AAA from there, you can get a song with just over 300 notes to make it simpler

For 3-12, same thing, except try to hit them really early to pile up averages, you'll get some goods/misses/boos too which is fine. Once you've hit 150+ averages, go back to hitting perfects but dump as many boos as possible given any breaks in the song (if you do never let your health bar hit full you're maximizing your time doing this). Once you've matched up the boos, miss as many notes as possible while not failing. This one's pretty easy to control so stop as you need to, preferably too early rather than too late. AAA till the end and you should be good. (Galaxy worked well for this)

It's not actually really luck based once you break it down. Managed to do 3-15 on my first try. Good luck!

_9th OT: D2 - 13th Place
10th OT: D5 - 45th Place
11th OT: D6 - 12th Place

EMG Rivalry | EMG Spreadsheet

Last edited by Deidara837; 06-27-2016 at 06:05 PM..
Deidara837 is offline   Reply With Quote