View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 01:50 AM   #977
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 11th Official Tournament - Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I'm being pedantic because I think it's silly to give out something just for participating, alright sure. It was meant to be an achievement, simply participating is not.

To my knowledge you can't list only specific ones, I'd personally rather not have the participation badges on mine. Either you show the whole block of badges or none last I knew and I just looked at my profile and saw no way to select specifics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
I see nothing wrong with having participants listed somewhere, but having them in the same place as top x badges is a bit strange to me.

Certainly nothing wrong with having them from an archival perspective, but that should be sported elsewhere, haha.
As to where they're displayed is something else entirely, but even if participant badges were removed, people will still have signatures listing their participation and what not.

Maybe this is from the perspective of someone who has never seen profile badges as elusive, but it doesn't feel like you're giving out participation badges as an award for participating (and you shouldn't). It instead feels like you're certifying that someone has participated. In the same way you certify that someone was, in fact, the winner of a particular division.
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。