Old 06-25-2016, 02:39 AM   #72
Xenorosth
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Official Tournament Round 1 Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
ugh.

just because this round is easier doesn't mean next round will be. what are you going to do then, asked to be put back in d3? why not, instead of complaining, attempt to get better at the file? that's the true way to improve. you don't get better at something you're not good at without practice.
I'm expecting to only last 1-2 rounds regardless of where I am d3+. All of my best scores are 5 years ago, and I don't even know if all of them are mine because I had a friend who was better than me who played a few rounds on my account. That was when I was in high school, so it may very well be it wasn't actually my score. The only ones that I know for sure that are mine are the ones from previous tournaments.

Honest to god, I doubt that I could top 16 d2, but my scores say otherwise, and I accept that. At least if I'm going to only be in there for 2 rounds, I'd rather play the file that personally is easier for at least one of the rounds. The d4 file is more fun to me than the d3 file. But even moreso, I asked in the main thread after I got placed in d3 that I'd rather just not play at all. Then I wouldn't be going on this rant because I want to be competitive (and yet all the way at the bottom of my tier)
Xenorosth is offline   Reply With Quote