View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 02:21 AM   #226
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
sunfan, i think you're just giving me more credit than i'm due, since i hardly really play twg anymore lol. Post may sound more awkward than it is mostly because we've had vocal discussions about it (like in voice, vocal), and it ended up in xiz literally refusing to let me talk, so i muted him a bunch of times etc. and he left lol (in a different non-twg discord)

in any case, let's start getting shit out there.

Xiz's "100% town read" stemmed from apparantly my reaction to his initial prodding:

Code:
[2:09 PM] Xiz: quick thing
[2:09 PM] Xiz: i think we should wolfkill rb(edited)
[2:09 PM] Xiz: whatcha think
[2:15 PM] Daikyi: nice creativity
[2:15 PM] Daikyi: it's not like everyone and their mom have been like "oh who should we nightkill"
[2:15 PM] Daikyi: "yo who are you killing tonight"
[2:15 PM] Daikyi: seriously you've been playing twg for so long and that's the best you can fucking do
[2:15 PM] Daikyi: fucking leave until you have something that actually matters
[2:15 PM] Daikyi: walao
[2:15 PM] Xiz: sounds good! I'll send the kill
[2:16 PM] Xiz: (not game related) but ty for find yo
which apparantly warranted a 100% town read, regardless of it being "fake" or not. I actually don't really believe that xiz faked it, and that he's more trying to throw out the afterwards "oh it might have been fake and i was just reaction testing" - don't bullshit yourself you're throwing that in as extra fuel lol

Meanwhile, the other 2 to contact me were makilaz and roundbox, both asking the exact same fucking thing lol

[4:13 PM] Kaethela: sup wolf

and

[10:10 PM] roundbox: Hey who are we killing tonight

good shit. (timeline is makilaz, then roundbox both yesterday, then xiz today)

i'm still flip flopping on how i want to read xiz right now. being town read instantly by him is offputting - I said this multiple times out loud, and Charu can confirm - that being townread by Xiz is really strange. At least in recent memory, it's Xiz latching onto sunfan it seems, and wolfreading me no matter what initially.

The instant view switch though makes me think that he's leaning more into the town side, which is why i haven't actually denounced him as wolfy, but rather just kinda stupid for misconstruing what I said. It's not out of the question right now, but working in absolutes this early on makes me very uneasy about xiz right now.

=====

sunfan, can you elaborate why charu was your top town earlier
Walao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O