View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 03:34 AM   #1148
Dj_Ossa
SMGroove
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via Skype™ to Dj_Ossa
Default Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (June 30th DEADLINE)!

Ok some catching up here we go!

Abyss Stage [Phase 3] (Cedolad) - Yes. fun file dude.

Battle! (Ho-oh) (hi19hi19) - Yes. Solid file.

Battle! (Legendary Pokemon) (hi19hi19) - Yes. A little too dumpy for me.... But the file makes sense. Great job on the speed changes!

Battle! (Lugia) (hi19hi19) - Yes. Same as above.

Betrayal (hi19hi19) - Yes. FUCK YES. This file is fucking dope dude! So much fun. Good job!

Cheetahmen Main Theme Trap Remix (hi19hi19) - Yes. Not a huge fan of the song. Files solid though.

Esacape of the Infidels (hi19hi19 & mina) - No. I'm sorry man, I played all difficulties and I just don't like this file. I can't say there is something wrong with it because well, there isn't... It's just not very appealing to me.

Fighting of the Spirit Arrange V2 (Gundam-Dude) - Yes. WOW DUDE, what an amazing file. Thank you for giving me a new favourite file

Final Battle! (Rival) (hi19hi19) - Yes. Solid file.

Fire Volcano (hi19hi19) - Yes.

High-Speed Beast (hi19hi19) - Yes. little too much for me, but the file's good.

In the Fires of Ignition (hi19hi19) - Yes. Solid file.

McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure Final Boss (hi19hi19) - YES. Amazing file dude.

Med Sci 1 Epic Rock Cover (hi19hi19) - Yes. I backed out of it and was gonna vote NO. But the, I powered through it and the second part is awesome. I just wished you'd done more with the file in the jack sections, so many ways to make subtle progression during those parts. But overall it's a solid file.

Midnight Greenhouse (Tsuka) - Yes. Super fun dude... Cave Story v2 homie.

Mountain Range (cedolad) - Yes. Awesome as per usual.

NameEntry - 2A03+N106 mix (Nullifidian) - YES. SUPER FUN. Amazing progression... Loved the way you stepped it dude... Very unique.

River Stage (cedolad) - Yes. Awersome.

Spray (hi19hi19) - Maybe. This file seems like a WIP. Way more potential. No, for now.

Steel Massimo (Tim) - Yes. Solid file.

Super Smash Bros Melee Theme 8 Bit (hi19hi19) - Yes. Solid file.

The Valedictory Elegy (hi19hi19) - Yes. Fun file dude.

OK sweet that was a whole lot of hihi