View Single Post
Old 06-6-2016, 11:33 PM   #1111
macgravel
Resident Poopbutt
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

Battle! (Legendary Pokemon) (hi19hi19) - Brutal. The BPM changes were really cool. Solid file. Yes

Cheetahmen Main Theme Trap Remix (hi19hi19) - I don't know how I feel about this. The song is hilarious, because come on, cheetamen and trap? Awesome, haha. The chart itself isn't bad, by any means but it feels a little lackluster, I guess?... It's a maybe for now

Final Battle! (Rival) (hi19hi19) - Really fun chart to a classic song! No complaints Yes

Fire Volcano (hi19hi19) - You're in a bit of a Pokemon kick, huh? Definitely never expected to see a Pokemon Snap song, haha. The jacks are a lot of fun! Yup!

Med Sci 1 Epic Rock Cover (hi19hi19) - Guitar Hero: Stepmania Edition. I do like the jack usage, makes for an interesting file, haha. Nothing to really complain about. Yes

Spray (hi19hi19) - A rather easy file, but it flows well and is really enjoyable. Yes

Steel Massimo (Tim) - Hmmm... This feels a little too hectic. You've got some notes going to nothing, some sounds are missed, and the consistency on what you're following is a little jarring. You're also really missing out on some neat opportunites for mini jacks. With some changes I could see this file easily getting accepted. If you'd like some exact measures and stuff, let me know. I can help you here, on Skype or through PMs. No for now

Super Smash Bros Melee Theme 8 Bit (hi19hi19) - Fun little file. No complaints. Yup

Last edited by macgravel; 06-6-2016 at 11:38 PM..
macgravel is offline   Reply With Quote