View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 11:47 PM   #1041
Dj_Ossa
SMGroove
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via Skype™ to Dj_Ossa
Default Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

Ok review time!

Black Rain (MarioNintendo) - Yes. Awesome file dude.

Fantastic Theater (Antronach) - Yes. Cool file, amazing song. May I suggest you build up a little bit more on the second part of the song?? somethings it feels super empty. Other than that, fun file.

Jurassic Dope (Jombo) - Yes. Super fun.

Molgera (SayoYasuda) - Maybe. Ok here's the thing: Song's awesome. Like... AWESOME. File, not so much. Some parts are cool, solos are enjoyable, but most of the file is a dump file, I don't think we're going for that in this pack. There's a lot of potential in this, and I highly recommend you make some changes, check on your layering and shit... I don't want to see triples for a single sound... Or jump jacks just because... I want this to make sense, I'll leave it as maybe as long as we get a revision.

The Mysterious Murasame Castle (MarioNintendo) - Yes. Super fun dude.

Black Rain (MarioNintendo) - Yes. Awesome file dude.

Truth and Power (MacGravel) - Yes. I'll suck yo dick.

Where You At (MooMoo_Cowfreak) - Yes. Awesome file, awesome file, dude. Also, awesome color theory usage... Call it artfile, but I just love that shit.

EDIT 1:

More judging.

Ashley's Song [JP] (cedolad) - Yes. Awesome file dude.

Cooking with Zess T. (cedolad) - Yes. Fun. Can you please just finish the cycle? You ended the file halfway through the cycle. Not a big deal, it's just annoying to me.

Dancing Leaves (cedolad) - Yes. Awesome file dude.

Last edited by Dj_Ossa; 05-25-2016 at 12:31 AM..
Dj_Ossa is offline   Reply With Quote