View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 04:04 AM   #637
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
because xiz hardclaimed a town role, i wanted to contest it to see if he retracted. i also got a few people to comment on the situation rather than shitpost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Come to think of it, I never really took the time to think about freaky fake cc-ing Xiz. What the fuck benefit does he have here? I'm trying to come up with potential scenarios in my mind as to why a town would try and do this, but honestly, I've got nothing. Remember as I mentioned earlier, it is much easier to claim that you have a 1-shot of a role. But since it actually isn't a CC since he retracted, where does that leave us? I don't think Xiz and freaky are of the same alignment because this is beyond batshit crazy for two wolves to do. freaky comes out on top as scummier in this exchange.
Looks like this is setting up lynches. I wasn't familiar with Xiz's meta of fake claiming roles and wanted to see how he reacted to a claim. Claims at early are generally bad, and I wanted more information from it. Why is this a situation where its wolf/human. The only thing you have said about human/human is that you see no scenario as to why humans would do this. Have you given any other thought to this?