View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 11:55 AM   #1368
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Papyrus View Post
i know everyone on here likes to think i'm a do-nothing slacker all of the time but for fuck's sake is it really that hard to believe that maybe i legitimately did not have the time to develop reads on so active of a day?
to be honest though, you barely did anything day 1 either (though I also really didn't)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Papyrus View Post
sure, i could look into things now, but that's only going to make me feel more fucking guilty that i didn't immediately jump into other projects after completing the ones i had last week
i have a motherfucking problem that participating in this game isn't going to fucking fix
fuck you
Why join the game when you didn't have time to put into it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Muffet View Post
Samesies, looking into me is a waste of time. If you know who I am, i wouldn't of done half the shit I have. I've been against the grain this whole game, what human does that.

I feel like undyne and napsta need to be looked at. I Mr undyne go, but he going back on my chopping block.
A+ defense and it's awesome to see you're going back to Undyne after your response to my post asking why you were suddenly okay with Undyne this past phase.