View Single Post
Old 04-8-2016, 10:28 PM   #1168
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Flowey View Post
I understand where you're coming from, it's fine. What I was talking about was a mistake in some of the game mechanics on MY end. Which is why I didn't say anything. But to elaborate where I was going to go with it, pretty much I thought I had a round about way to actually kind try to help clear, or condemn Sans, but a lack of understanding on my end proves that way ineffective and there is zero result that will come of it.

Why did I even consider trying to clear Sans? Simple. That super angry reaction doesn't come off as scummy to me. Then the wagon just piling simply felt wayyyy too easy. It still feels like San's isn't actually a check Alphys got to me. Her execution of it started really good, with you know, just going after Sans the whole time. But like, just the delivery of it reeks. It smells bad, feels bad, my gut is screaming at me that it's wrong.

I'm mad now. I don't wanna lynch Sans, but I can't say anymore I feel it's not the best course of action. It tells a lot more than anyone else.

WHICH IS ANNOYING AS FUCK.

tldr: I've got a really bad case of tin-foil.
the super angry reaction feels scummy as fuck to me

and i'd agree with your tin-foilery if this was a game with no cardflips, but since it will very soon become immensely clear whether alphys is lying or not i don't see the logic in trying to fakeclaim at all

unless she's a human trying to sacrifice one of her own but she was getting read really hard as town and had nothing at all to gain from it. plus i feel like we would have had a counterclaim by now if this was the case