Old 04-7-2016, 03:43 PM   #20
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Holy wut it is Eva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JiZ53- View Post
Mathis for idiots. They can't even prove that 1+1=2....what a waste of time
Well, since you're so politely asking us to take your bait, I'll oblige for you.

Maths can prove that in the context of maths "with certain limitations", 1+1=2, but in the context of philosophy, 1+1 could equals whatever you want.

It's objectivity vs subjectivity~

Maths were created for conveniency, not to prove without doubts that one value can only do one thing. It's an open-minded world with its own rules where the goal is to have a system that can be flexible so we can create formulas to solve and make things work and possible (or even to prove that it's impossible with current known knowledge!). You should praise maths, it should have it's own church. The church of science. Now that sounds like something we should all pray for.. I think even FFR could use its own church. I believe we're going to need believers for this site. Who hasn't dreamed that we should all praise and communicate the message of life hidden behind the arrows and such. I mean, most of us already devoted more time than we can count on these truly sacred grounds. You can't deny it. Accept the Jesus of rhythm gaming that is in yourself playing against yourself to improve yourself and become one step closer to absolute truth and authentic love of gaming. \o

Of course, we could use people who can sing as well to make this work.. oh wait- hi Eva! How convenient. That is the destiny, you're just here in time for us. Praise the lord~ \o/

#okay enough brainwashing..

So, 1+1=2 in a standard math context.
..but 1+1 =/= 2 in different context because of limitations/rules/interpretation.

It's all very logical.

That being said, I'm probably an idiot. I could learn a lot from maths, they're definitely for me.

~

I'm posting in chit chat right? Okay, this is chit chat, thank god..

Last edited by Hakulyte; 04-7-2016 at 03:44 PM..
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote