View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 02:15 AM   #202
DeadSignal
FFR Player

Default Re: SM Scores ~2016 Edition~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruzzly_Bear View Post
if you ever feel like you're trash

just remember that I've been playing for a year and a half and still can't pass disregard

lmao
Not worth the struggle to force yourself to pass it right now. Take it from someone that has been playing almost-exclusively for passes till sometime last year when I did get around to actually passing Disregard... which was with a score of like 73% thus meaning it wasn't really worth anything anyway. It would be somewhat like me forcing myself to pass Soldiers of the Stamina or Tactical Railroad on rates without any regard as to whether I'm actually hitting the patterns anywhere close to properly or not... in other words, by almost-purely through mashing my way through it.

Basically what I'm saying is that I personally wouldn't base someone being "trash" at the game on them being unable to pass songs charted in a manner that their current skillset would certainly not allow them to execute optimally in the first place. And to be honest it doesn't really matter how "good" or how "bad" you are, as long as you derive pleasure and/or self-satisfaction from whatever you feel are your personal milestones in-game. I mean, that's the whole point of playing a game after all.

I am not making this statement purely from that perspective however, as even if we were to solely take into consideration a progress/improvement driven attitude in regards to this game, excessively straining yourself or otherwise forsaking "proper" play just to pass songs generally results in close to zero progress from a functional standpoint.

also yeah firmament 1.1 looks solid, wish I could've caught it on stream

Last edited by DeadSignal; 03-21-2016 at 02:18 AM..