View Single Post
Old 03-8-2016, 12:30 PM   #162
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

Fairly large update made to the main post. Breakdown of what's been changed or added:
Quote:
  • • Added a new pad section for packs specific to Doubles & Couples play (8-panel).

• Because there are also Doubles & Couples charts randomly featured in the main Pad (4-panel) section, I've added a small disclaimer to point that out since it'd be redundant to paste the same packs into the new 8-panel section. In the future, I intend on labeling these certain packs to indicate whether they feature Doubles and/or Couples charts.

• Skwid's packs have been moved to Keyboard Dumps and/or Difficult Stuff (4key). I had mistakenly put them in the wrong section.

• Edited the description for Pad Singles (4-panel) — Mod Courses to include StepMania 5.
The following links (all Pad packs) will need SMO mirrors (paging Izzy or Foxfire once again, please and thank you):

There have been a lot of pack additions, so make sure to check out the main post~ I'll update the Google Docs mirror once all these new pad packs have been uploaded to SMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
The SMO forums is finally back up. If you'd be willing to update the SMO thread that would be cool. Hopefully all it takes is a copy and paste.
I was going to but then I ran into this issue:

Quote:
Your message contains 126043 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 100000.

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 03-8-2016 at 12:48 PM..
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote