View Single Post
Old 03-3-2016, 10:29 PM   #66
Kraezymann
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to Kraezymann
Default Re: Stepping Stones of StepMania 3 [OPEN]

Silhoette of the Mind - Arguably one of my least favourite IIDX songs ever hahahahahahaWHHHHYYYYY... like I actually forgot it existed lol

The charts were pretty fun though, especially the Hard chart. A tad easy, but that is totally okay. And don't worry about the gfx, we'll make some pretty ones

SIGH

Turn Down For What - I was also not expecting a halfway decent metal cover of a... trap song? If that's what the original is? A few things:

- Thanks for 2 charts! Sync is okay but you're using a .vbr mp3 so I'll probably change that at some point. Damn shame about the ending. If I can find another version that ends better I might use it and resync it, if you are okay with that?
- The speed up at the end of the song with all the mines does not belong there. There isn't any indication of a speed up, and 2000+ BPM is enough to make anyone just play on a CMod anyways. I'd recommend getting rid of it and making that section flow with the rest of the file. The mines everywhere else aren't really an issue, so no need to worry about those.
- At M70 you have a bunch of jumps on Hard and hands on Challenge that are all over the place and don't go to anything. Jacks there would be a TON better and make more sense with what you hear in the song. Fix those up and we should be good.

Needs some work

Goddamn FFR signing me out when I finish typing a post

Submit to this -

Last edited by Kraezymann; 03-3-2016 at 10:30 PM..
Kraezymann is offline   Reply With Quote