View Single Post
Old 03-2-2016, 10:11 PM   #403
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Meh, let's do it again, this time for a year

Day 302: Eraser Stargazer by Guerilla Toss

I raised my rating of Gomba Ward Reject Japan to a 10 because it's a quality album.

Another obscure release that nobody is interested in hearing my opinion of. I've been following this band for a decent few months, and it seems with every album they get poppier (structure wise, not melodically) and they get way spacier. And this time they added a lot of 80s tined funk. I wish I was talented. On both fronts, this is a continuation of the trend. Sometime I really like when they get poppy like in Eraser Stargazer Forever and Perfume, but then sometimes I harken back to the good old days of Gay Disco.

When the FUCK am I gonna see these guys live? Skipped or missed the opportunities three times, unacceptable. I can tell that this album is going to be a quick grower. It has everything I liked about Smack The Brick in an LP format. What is not to love?

Best Track: Doll Face On The Calico Highway
Rating: 7.5/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

Last edited by rayword45; 03-5-2016 at 09:55 AM..
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote