Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Okay.

fontisian - SK
AA - Mafia

Thanks for clarifying.
lol those reads

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Let's say you're town for a moment. Mafia would have known the claim was fake and would have been trying to figure out what I was doing, yeah? And anyone who actually believed it can't be mafia. With that in mind, what do you think of the way each person reacted?
I disagree that anyone who believed it can't be mafia, if mafia see a town (or SK) red checking someone they know isn't one of them that's a great situation for them. I think DBP's reaction was the most towny because while he seemed inclined to believe you he had reservations about the claim that lined up with my reason for the claim being fake (potential mylo, convenience, etc.). storn's reaction post-claim is garbage, comes in throws shade on you and me without anything besides a gut-read and parks his vote on you.

red blaster is confirmed but his reaction was pretty good. he's been wanting me dead and his excitement at being able to nail me down based off of a red check was very towny.

xiz bought the claim and found V's posts that lined up with the checks that you outed but I don't like how even though I said over and over that it was breadcrumbing he automatically went with "oh that's legit softing"

pikakirby123 reincarnated