View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 11:55 AM   #2960
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
You prevented a kill, which is always a good thing.

I think you're being kept alive because we become more paranoid of your validity each day, and because you're no longer a threat and I think the scum is prioritizing getting rid of the SK over you at this point.

Out of curiosity, were you roleblocked again last night?
I want to know if they are still targeting you or have moved off to someone else
I don't get what you mean by "again" here's all my actions for simplicity.

N0 - I free saved XelNya (I random.org that one)
N1 - I saved Vendetta (It felt obvious he was going to be targeted imo.)
N2 - I called I was going to used my 1 shot vigi on DBP, used it, and got roleblocked.

This makes me conclude that YoshL may actually have been a Mafia even if I never had any proof about him.

Day 3 - DBP self-cleared himself from everything I had against him. He's 80%+ Town for me now and no longer a target until the end of the game.

I also think rzr/j-rodd123 is like 70% Town, besides the sketchy claim Day 3 + replacing out, I think he was fairly genuine overall.

So, I only got roleblocked N2 and I'm out of actions so, you're unlikely to see me get roleblocked again.

My lynch order would be like:

Fontisian -> AA -> storn42/Xiz.

Everyone else is town.

I think storn42/Xiz are about on the same level in terms of alignment read. I think they're both low-profile Towns. I'd like it if they hard claimed/said things that would make them look very alignment indicative, but it doesn't feel necessary for today.