Old 02-28-2016, 11:29 PM   #2884
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
my read on rzr has not changed much because he hasn't posted anything, the only thing I realized is that there's much more conviction in his reads than normal which is a bit odd

DBP: I'm almost sure DBP is town, he's been going hard since the start of the game and I don't feel anything wrong with his tone like I did when he was the SK. He's been a detective in the truest sense, he's not immediately believing the fakeclaim, he has a healthy sense of doubt overall.

Xiz: you stuck out to me early on a toneread but I think your interactions with DBP have seemed like T/T and I think your attempt at softing is not something a scum would do in that situation. Town, somewhat by association with DBP

storn: pretty null, he's said some stuff but I'm not sure about him, I want to pressure him at the very least

fontisian: fake lol nothing else to say, he's going off of V's breadcrumbs. if he dies it'll be by the SK lol

haku: medic

red blaster: inno child

I think that's everyone
One more before you go to bed.
Can you give me just a short reads list from most town to least town if Haku was fake