Old 02-28-2016, 11:29 PM   #2881
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Ah, you are correct. I keep forgetting the sk exists. I really dislike them as a concept.

And it looks like we've hit a tipping point and I really need some sleep anyway.

I am vt.

I believe that Xiz believed my claim, and that the way he treated AA during the claim (specially, calling him a dingus) is not consistent with them being on a scum team. Therefore, he's either the SK or town.

I fake checked AA because I was most suspicious of him, storn and backpack, storn's timezones were not conducive to a reaction test, and backpack didn't seem to be the type to react poorly to a check. The other greens were based off of the combination of my own and Vendetta's reads. I hadn't actually read his posts until AA's post today made me want to fakeclaim (which is likely an oversite on my part, as he seems competent) but the fact that he was reading rzr strongly town as well makes me feel good about my read there.

I think Backpack noticing that I wasn't voting AA as the main issue with my claim is significant, as it shows he was trying to determine if I was town faking. If AA is mafia, Backpack is with him. Backpack is also potentially the SK. Honestly, I think the reluctance to which he approached the claim, without looking up evidence until Xiz did, is just mafia.

I don't know what to make of AA. I think part of his reaction was very real. I also some of his logic was very shit, but it's easy to get emotional and react that way when redchecked as town. So yeah, I don't know.

DaBackPack
LOL

pikakirby123 reincarnated