View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 07:54 PM   #14
Shiki.
Tsundere
FFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: Shiki is in Ontario!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
do you have any stops planned or destinations youre gonna see?
To be honest, i came here to see 3 people, and Amy. Ive seen 2/4 so far, prolly the other 2 tommorow in Barrie. And then i need to travel adventure and meet people from the community before i go home, although i might stick around till anime north and just fly back to my home town for may 30th (disability paycheck will cover that with ease. Just travel cost a ton via bus so thats why im a lot more broke than i thought, random places price gouge, i payed like 18.50 for a poutine somewhere in sask.)

so yeah if you do wanna hang out, and youre near a train station, and i can crash at your place for atleast a night, i can travel Busking covers transit costs for me, but not shelter costs. (this is directed at anyone in ontario really)

Preferably people that atleast know who i am / what i look like LOL. I havnt been around in like ages, i just remmebered like half of FFR is in ontario.

I sadly didnt get any photos with Covey Got one with amy XD, such a good photo too. Wish my tablet was decent at taking photos so i could take my own But im trying to get an albumu from shiku's travels.

Last edited by Shiki.; 02-24-2016 at 08:14 PM..
Shiki. is offline   Reply With Quote