View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 06:04 PM   #1287
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I am after DFR, but I'm also gathering information.

DFR seems to have left the thread and I don't feel like talking in his back and assuming things blindly so, I'm just looking for other opportunities.
Too bad lol, I'm all for looking at other opps too, just dropping this now in context
Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
i'd like to hear a case from haku and rzr, rzr wants to peer into my mind. rzr my mind is here for u. .
So, now that I've aid a fair amount about my suspicions and town leans, have I built a case here for you to analyze? Let's see
Quote:
i don't think skg's wolf either, and i really don't want cedo to die i feel dirty just killing him like that. i like helphelp best here though
2 things: first, why cedo, when he's had twice as many posts and just as little content? Where do you stand on helphelp now? Personally, I didn't see the case on helphelp, but I think people have mentioned they think roundbox/helphelp one may be scum.
Quote:
tfw ninjad

fuck i really don't know. skg's as scum as sinistro
So you're saying SKG, Sinistro, and Cedo are all in your town pile?
Quote:
I think skg is just playing a character. And at that note id like to ask to play the game more than the character
Quote:
In skgs defense it could be something like a reaction test, in the time of that vote a seemingly random vote is pretty normal
One thing can be taken and that's if you are a wolf I'd bet SKG is one too

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine