View Single Post
Old 02-7-2016, 02:37 AM   #388
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Meh, let's do it again, this time for a year

Day 292: Saralee by Saralee

Fucking self-centered dickhead. I hope you overdose on heroin mixed with xanax to the point where your lips turn purple, I hope you drown in the bathtub while bartarded. You are the most worthless scum I've ever met and every day you continue to live is a failure in both Darwin's theories and the morality of mother nature. Fuck you. You'll probably hear a different but similarly tip-of-the-tongue ramt, smile with your mouth but not your eyes and say some pretentious bullshit about how you're superior due to your money but I know you'll be hurting inside. I was the only one to give you a chance, all the other Asians said you were a dicksucker, a pompous asswipe without the smarts to back it up. They were right, and I was wrong to call them wrong. Seriously, I don't think anyone will cry if you commit suicide. I think that during your moment of silence people will giggle at someone else's jokes and nobody will remember you existed within a year. Please just die already.

That's not AT ALL directed to this album or the people who made this album I don't know them personally. This is a fine little slab of lo-fi guitar pop, although the vocals are so untrained as to be slightly headachey after 25 minutes. It's interesting that I like this music yet it somehow induced rage-filled thoughts in me. Hmm.

Best Track: Hesitation
Rating: 6.5/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote