View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 03:31 PM   #9533
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 [Regular batch: OPEN]

The lead judges haven't been providing me with any updates, although I'm in the stage now of having PrawnSkunk help me set up the new Batch Search Engine site which will allow the full status of every individual batch (so you'd be able to see that the Official Tournament Batch has 30 judged songs out of 62, November 2014 has Lead Notes for 10 of the files, etc.)

This weekend I will be limited in availability although the new BSE will allow stepartists to see much more information about their submissions and also add song submissions without needing me to update them. I've created all the accounts, it's a matter of setting up the site and having staff assign the appropriate ownership on the songs.

As a side note to add to the above, I don't have any time for judging right now. Judging Tasks that are assigned to me as stated in the Weekly Batch Update are unassigned and I'll be resolving that this weekend.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 01-15-2016 at 03:34 PM..