View Single Post
Old 01-3-2016, 11:20 AM   #1
xanox100
FFR Player

Default UnderMania - Determination - KB/Pad Pack Announcement

Hello everyone long time no see
It's been a busy year for me so I haven't been around unfortunately.
A lot of things have happened this year, mostly for worse.
On New Years Eve my father announced to our family that he is battling his third round with cancer.
The chances of him making it this year are slim and it's really hit my family hard, especially me.
To keep my mind from going into a deep depression I usually play a ton of video games, then Undertale caught my eye.
The game was a work of art. I spent 13 hours of my life playing this game, and it's become an important part of my life.
I probably won't be able to make many more files after this year, so this is going to be my final pack. I want to put a lot of dedication and determination into this pack.
My goal is to have almost all the songs from Undertale charted. It may take a while but I still want to do it. If you'd like to offer your assistance with this pack please let me know!
There are 101 tracks in total to choose from so this is gonna be quite a project!
Also, Remixes are allowed!
List of Tracks [minor spoilers] http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Undertale_Soundtrack

Rules:

• - No Dump Files Are Allowed (I dislike invisible notes)
  • - There is a limit of 3 remixes per track. 3 for KB and 3 for PAD
  • - Must be synced properly. If you're having trouble please ask me.
  • - There is no limit to how many charts you can have. Step as much as you want!
  • - Re Released files are not allowed. It ruins the surprise!

I want to make sure the quality is there so I'll be recruiting a few judges. People who have judged for my previous pack are welcome to help
Be sure to tell me what kind of file you made as well so I can sort them out for judging.
This is going to be a wacky and quality filled pack so don't feel like anything is counted out as far as files go.

Submission total: 14
(Jose_Varela) Amalgam
(MooMoo_Cowfreak) Amalgam
(Kirby5464, Jose_Varela) Battle Against A True Hero
(gold stinger) Bergentruckung ASGORE
(Jose_Varela) Crowbar Crusher
(gold stinger) Megalovania
(gold stinger) Boneklezmer
(Jousway) His Theme
(Jousway) Spear of Justice
(Jose_Varela) Here We Are
(MooMoo_Cowfreak) Spider Dance
(Berry) Bonetrousle PAD
(Berry) Heartache
(XelNya) Tem Shop

You can contact me at xanox100@gmail.com

SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN!!!

Last edited by xanox100; 01-14-2016 at 09:06 AM..
xanox100 is offline   Reply With Quote