View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 11:20 AM   #700
DigitalS3r4ph
I'm Tsuka
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to DigitalS3r4ph Send a message via MSN to DigitalS3r4ph
Default Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

Reviews

Ground Theme - Underground Theme - Fuck yes man this file is making it into the pack. The only thing I want to see is an index or slightly easier version of the chart that is less jump heavy to make it more accessible to a wider audience. The file and song is too great to be locked off to be enjoyed only by advanced stepmania players.

Mario Paint Medley - Playing this brought the biggest smile to my face. Yes

Can you really call this a hotel, I didn't receive a mint on my pillow or anything - Simple file that is fun, and short enough to not be completely boring. Just barely meets my qualifications on what is acceptable for the pack, although there is risk of this one getting pushed out during final judgement. Yes for now.

Song That Might Play When you Fight Sans - Yes with some revisions. The chart is quite fun and the song is jamming. The chart as it stands makes for a good heavy chart- I want to see an expert version of the chart that incorporates more jacks though, and there's more that can be done with the guitar too. If you're not quite sure of what I mean then feel free to send me a PM and I'll screenshot you an example.

Your Best Nightmare - MUCH more tolerable song length. Just fyi the file continues on to nothing for a few minutes after the chart is over so just fix that bit and this will be a Yes!

Diet (Yuri Sakazaki's Theme) - The heavy file looks like the beginnings of what you would do to layer a chart, but wasn't finished to add in the beat and the percussion. A song like this that has such emphasis on the beat is going to rely heavily on landing and nailing that beat where it counts in order to be a fun KB file, otherwise this is more of an easier level pad chart. For this chart to make it in, you'll need to add in another chart (Expert) that takes everything from Heavy, and layer in the jumps, jacks, and tweak some taps here and there. No for now, but with modifications it could be a yes.

PM me if you find the secret.
DigitalS3r4ph is offline   Reply With Quote