View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 07:09 PM   #34
Xayphon
sausage
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: [4k] Xayy LMAO Mixtape (feat. Chill Pill) RELEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenjoku View Post
If I wasn't so shit, I would probably play more of these. I can barely handle the 13s, so anything beyond that I'm never going to be able to play (my wrists can't take it anymore and it hurts to even try x.x), which is unfortunate because there are a lot of songs that sound good that I want to play but I just can't. The woes of not being omfgood at StepMania (and old lulz).

I've kinda just resigned to the fact that most packs are like this. There's always about half the songs I can't even touch because it's way too insane. I can't complain though The ones I can do are really good. So good on you and everyone involved for that.
Thanks, I'm glad we could at least provide some easier files for people like you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayoYasuda View Post
I personally didn't feel too attracted to the song list but the simfiles are ok, I couldn't find anything new or notable between the songs I played mainly because they still cater to pro players and you can't really notice fun stepping or expressivemanias on insane charts, song selection is a bit generic too
I actually didn't think the song choice would be a notable issue with the pack, since usually unique songs are of interest for people that just want to play Stepmania for the music and quality in charts. I'm glad you think the files are ok, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafles View Post
(Xayphon) Gaspard de la nuit - how long did this take you to step? 10/10
Around 20 hours. Thanks for the reviews man

Last edited by Xayphon; 12-20-2015 at 07:11 PM..
Xayphon is offline   Reply With Quote