View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 02:57 PM   #29
SayoYasuda
Forum User

Default Re: [4k] Xayy LMAO Mixtape (feat. Chill Pill) RELEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayphon View Post
I'm a die hard perfectionist and I have trouble processing criticism. Most just download the pack, talk about it to other persons, and I just get to hear bricks and pieces of their thoughts which either summarize to "gud" or "shit". So this would be a good thing to see having some responds to get rid of my excessive paranoia at the moment
I tend to play slow simfiles because the music is usually better than an epileptic gabba aneurism on those, 3 of my favourite hard files are chipscape by puppet, t&j by moches & tc and eulogy for nick galvez by doodgonecrazy because they aren't bullshit (everything is legit according to the song, from notes to mines to whatever), and the music is good

I personally didn't feel too attracted to the song list but the simfiles are ok, I couldn't find anything new or notable between the songs I played mainly because they still cater to pro players and you can't really notice fun stepping or expressivemanias on insane charts, song selection is a bit generic too

hope this is a good answer, if you improve those the pack would attract me more, but that's just me
SayoYasuda is offline   Reply With Quote