ssbmchamp
Can't improve at this game.
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRmas Day 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Double post for analytic results:

Intro is dense and fast as fuq, easy to drop PA
keeps the "panic" flow going, changing tempo and you can never assume you have control over this chart
midpoint roughly is where the trill section lies which speed up and slows down, easy drop in PA
ending is moderate nerves to close out

79 + scarhand is probably best rating here
(This comment is not directed at you Zenith, but rather all of the difficulty consultants)

LMFAO I may not be an official difficulty consultant but anyone could tell you this day 6 song does not deserve the same rating as Azul (Remix)

Played the day 6 song with cold hands, and as a sightread, came close to a SDG...played Azul immediately after (which i was already very familiar with the file) and got 75+ goods....something's not right with that picture.

If people refuse to increase Azul to at least an 80 (which it should be) then this day 6 song should be 75-77. I would bet anything that a week or so from now you will see much better scores on this day 6 song from the same people (D6 or lower) than you will on Azul.

You guys can analyze and compare these songs to other files all day long and come up with a rating but at the end of the day, what a lot people score on it will ALWAYS be the best indicator of the appropriate rating for a song.
ssbmchamp is offline   Reply With Quote