Old 12-9-2015, 01:18 AM   #12
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: [Serious] User Interface Class Final Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut-X View Post
search.html
- I feel trapped here again since there is no readily apparent navigation element which allows me to get back to the home page.
I need to clarify that search.html is the homepage for the site.
The page I linked to you is a write-up that we are supposed to be handing in; the demo is the interface itself and so doesn't need a link back to the writeup that is not part of the site.
I figured you guys would want to see the writeup too because it has some of our justification and thought process, and I'm sorry I wasn't clearer about the distinction.

Anyway I just submitted the comments to the group for consideration and hopefully we're going to fix some stuff tomorrow!
Unfortunately some of the suggestions here are pretty good but would require major, major re-coding, something we don't have time for, but I will try to get as much done as possible.
We definitely heard the feedback about bland, grey, monolithic and will try to inject some color and humanity into the interface (keeping it clean, still, of course)
The fact is we're a group of all STEM majors... our visual design sense is clearly collectively not as good as our practical coding skills.

Thanks again for your feedback, I'll let you know how the final prototype winds up and how the project goes!

Last edited by hi19hi19; 12-9-2015 at 01:21 AM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote