View Single Post
Old 12-7-2015, 05:56 AM   #5
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Default Re: [Serious] User Interface Class Final Project

Most of the issues I had were pretty similar to Auto's.

Bottom of the page:

Demo:
- It took me a while to realise where to start, mainly because the difference between nodes is only caused by a very slight difference in shade. I do think that maybe making the nodes smaller as it goes further down the tree would make it more intuitive that the node before it is a pre-requisite.

- Didn't really have issue with the lack of feedback in the demo, but I could definitely see how it'd create problems. Hovering on a node and having that pop up slightly would be nice.

- Boxes are a little too large, it makes the page appear extremely overwhelming and it forces me to pay close attention to what I'm reading or looking at in general. I have to A more compact view would be good, maybe having the boxes smaller or the descriptions on the boxes in the descriptions of the course on the right.

- The tree could be centered I think, considering how potentially large the tree would be in the future.

- Personally find the green on grey layout very jarring, the stark contrast in colour is mainly apparent when you click on complete for a particular node.

- In the Python section, the description for the Codecademy could be described a little more to know what to expect.

- I really like the tree design, it does make pre-requisites look far less daunting and a lot more organised.

On another note I've been wanting to read up on game theory for a while now (already have background with descriptive and inferential statistics) so this seems like a pretty good start, thanks for this.
EzExZeRo7497 is offline   Reply With Quote