View Single Post
Old 12-4-2015, 12:21 PM   #19
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: High school shenanigans

Most, if not all of this was in middle school, but some of it comes from high school before I shaped up around Junior year.

Friends would roll pennies from the back of the room to the front of the room while trying to get the teachers not to notice (We had assigned seats and I was in the front so I never got in on this, she would've noticed)
Would open and close the rings on my binder when the teacher took a breath or finished speaking so it would break the silence
Would try to aggressively trip my friends, eventually I got one of my friends so bad that he broke his glasses and I felt bad enough to stop doing it
I dropped an annoying kids calculator behind a set of automated open/close bleachers while they were closing (This is probably the thing I feel the worst about, even though he got it back somehow)
I thought I was the only one who did the printing thing, but I printed roughly 30 copies of the entire Wikipedia article on Cancer
Friend and I stuffed the ballot box of "Books you want the Library to add to their collection" with ballots asking for "The Bible"
A guy whose last name came right before mine would sit in front of my in roughly half of my classes through middle school/high school, and I would help him crack his back when he leaned back in class. Sometimes made a really gross sound and I would try to make the sound as gross as possible usually.
Found out a way to get a set of doors that are supposed to stay open at all times to shut and lock from one side. I did this one day right before a fire drill (which I forgot was happening) and some 250 students and teachers had to change their route out of the building
Friend of mine on the last day before Christmas break left a rattle on an obese teachers desk along with a note that said "Good luck with the baby"
Same friend and I duck-taped a tape recorder to the bottom of a teacher's desk. Didn't think we would get anything but we found out that she talked to herself while grading, and she once said "God, these kids are stuuuuuupid" under her breath
Same friend once made something that looked like a huge turd out of chocolate and left it on the bus, then claimed to have found it.
Same friend distributed a very vulgar fake newspaper called "Newsly News" that was really popular for about a year and a half. It was supposedly given to him by a friend of his older sister's called "Vince." When a teacher eventually got her hands on a copy and it got linked to my friend, he got out of it solely by saying that he got it from someone else, who got in trouble instead
A kid once changed our Latin teacher's background to Blue Waffle when the teacher left the room for a Senior prank (Teacher just laughed and changed it back)

I kind of didn't remember being such a prick until I wrote all of this up
I also kind of can't believe I want to be a teacher after all of that
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

Last edited by thesunfan; 12-4-2015 at 12:26 PM..
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote