View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 11:36 PM   #1
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default [TWG] Poll: Remove Deathposts?

I think its time, my fellow TWGers. For years, deathposts have been a source of a hearty chuckle when someone gets nightkilled. Some of you have pretty A+ deathposts, and it does make me honestly a little sad to call for this but...
I think it needs to happen. A lot of people still, after all this time, don't understand the rules, and it confuses new players when they see dead players post, although it can be explained, the rules around it are often not explained well enough.

They are unique to FFR, they are funny (most of the time), and I like them. But they have before (No one messes with the frog, for instance), but I really think that its time we get rid of them.

People keep either toeing the line (accidentally) or crossing over it (again, accidentally) and I don't know about you guys but I'd really rather not have games ruined for the sake of a small laugh, especially with how much you guys make me laugh/smile already.

Last time this was brought up the general consensus was that deathposts kinda aren't great, and if I'm the only one now, that's fine, I'll find out from making this thread.

Would like some feedback from other players regarding their votes.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote