View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 04:32 PM   #1
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default hi19hi19 Packs Graphics Request Thread

In my 10+ years of stepping, I've released a total of nine files to other people's packs, and then two packs of my own.
Because of this lack of releases, I've been collecting unreleased files in random Stepmania folders for years.
Some of them have distributed out into the community because I am very liberal with giving files away to people who ask for them, but this lack of standardization of my files makes recording and comparing scores on them a nightmare.

Long story short is, I've decided to change this.

I will be focusing on putting together several more packs of (mostly) my own files to finally be released.
I prefer my files to have at least decent graphics for identification, so that's where this thread comes in.

High priority requests are for the pack I'm planning to release next, low priority requests are for files in planned future packs that I am 100% sure I will eventually be releasing.
I'll try to do my best to keep this page updated.

.png format for banners, .png or .jpg for backgrounds (depending on visible quality loss)
Banners should be 512x160, backgrounds 1280x720
Song title mandatory in the banner, artist appreciated. Both are optional but appreciated in the background.
(You don't have to include the developer or composer in the video game OST GFX if doing so makes it look dumb. Use your judgment )

Highest Priority Requests: Song - (Subtitle) - Artist

High Priority Requests: Song - Artist
Canon in WHEE - Kita Khyber
The Tengu is Watching ~ the Crow's Eyes - dBu music (天狗が見ている ~ the Crow's Eyes)

Low Priority Requests: Song - Artist
Main Theme - Shovel Knight OST - Jake Kaufman / Yacht Club Games
Rising Blue Lightning - S.S.H.

Update: 9/15 17:47

Last edited by hi19hi19; 09-15-2016 at 04:47 PM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote