psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: What's happening in here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickufully View Post
What about the OT? Just a simple 2 sentence answer to any of these would be appreciated by the entire player-base.
I have answered about the OT at least a dozen times now. I can't do anything with the batch in it's current state unless users want to use files already in game. When I asked about that majority said no, wait for new files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...59#post4310259). So please, tell me where else I can possibly go with this from here.

I haven't heard jack about anything else that's going on and I'm just to the point of giving up. I have little motivation to push for anything anymore when there's still no communication going on between all of the staff. If anything has been happening it's out of sight from most people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRapingDragon View Post
Synth/the active partners could then advise the PR about what's going on and the PR could post these updates on the front page.
I mentioned earlier in the thread that I had tried doing this with the what's happening posts I was doing, I wasn't given the information needed to put anything up on the dev end of things. All I was able to do most of the time was put up SOTW type stuff and (user) events.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 09-14-2015 at 09:15 AM..